MY ALL TIME FAV SONG - & I LOVE U SO

October 5, 2007



2day I want to share on what I love & what I hate the most:

Hate:
1.Strays animal being run down on the streets
2.Drivers who do not show if they are going left or right
3.Drivers who throw things from their windows
4.Drivers who spit out of their windows

Love:-
1.Lee Dong Gun voice when he sing (hope u could hear this song)
2.Mom's garden after the rain
3.My cat after her bath (she died 1week after raya last year)
4.All office work if is done perfectly

2 comments:

Atashi:- FID DESU said...

Shah dah letak link pun tak bunyi... lagunya eee geramnya

Atashi:- FID DESU said...

Shah&Terra, berjaya dengar lagu ni best kan.. lyric nya ada sikit yg KF faham mengatakan betapa setiap pagi dia bangun & lihat wife dia yg dia cintai....ha3 berjaya!!! Huai Ti.. Gambate

aRcHiVe