MY ALL TIME FAV SONG - & I LOVE U SO

October 18, 2007

Back to work

Wah! today is my first day back to work & what a mess, the whole computer systems can't be up, I can't send email to all & in my line of work I need to send email back & fort to my Japan Office & today the whole day I need to use the phone & the Recep at Japan office can't even speak a single English, my Jap is 1/2pass six.. wa wa wa I feel like crying today..... Mihara-san help...........

The whole 6days (including Sat&Sun) were spend:
1st&2nd day of raya at home waiting for my relatives to come, saw my cousin who I have not seen for the past 18years, she came back from Scotland with her Mat Salleh husband & sons.
My 2 sisters came back on the morning of Raya eve so nothing much could be done, accept for the chicken rendang my Kak Long cook it on the early morning of raya,& on the 3rd day my younger sister manage to damage the recycle chicken rendang by burning it on the gas stove while trying to reheat it (yahoo save by the burnt chicken rendang), on the 4day all of us were sick of eating Laksa Johor, I manage to convince my mom to freeze it in the freezer for Kak Enab, Kak Munah& Mariam to taste it after they come back from their Kg, Kak Enab & Kak Munah are sister & have been working for my mom for the last 28years.. Mariam is my Kak Long maid who's back to her home town in Jawa Barat, she will be back by 25Oct, I miss this 3persons so much...
My sister in law came back on the 2nd day of raya & were stuck at home from 1pm till after Isyak, the dish were being help by my nephew Nizam & Nabil who came back from TUDM & Cairo, Nizam look thinner, he lost 5kg due to training & still didn't get his allowance, he's now on his 4th month at TUDM, Nazim are with his antic taking candid photos of everyone & laughing to himself.
My Kak Long granddaughter Batrishah got fickle minded on the eve of raya when my younger sister & I went to buy some last minute items at CARE4, we wanted to buy her a Tee & skirt but she wanted jeans & lastly she ended up with a tricycle.. she were so happy peddling the whole CARE4 ground & when she got tired both of us have to push her instead. (wonder who gave her that idea)

My bf were down with fever on the 4th day of raya, due too many "WHEN ARE WE GETTING M" questions were pop out on the 3rd day of raya by my family side, which in turn were a blessing in disguise as I didn't manage to have my raya with his family, so I'm not sick.... ha3
Every one went back yesterday & everyone plan to come back for Nashrul's wedding on 1Dec'07 at my Kak Long's in-law house which is just opposite of our house...

Didn't manage to snap any photos guys eventho I did buy the battery for my digi cam... too many things to do, but I got only 2 hands, sorry guy but i promise to take some during Nashrul's wedding....

Still angry with the rat for eating Shah's fruit cake....

No comments:

aRcHiVe