MY ALL TIME FAV SONG - & I LOVE U SO

October 3, 2007


Friendship.... sometimes in life, we are face with difficult time.... when, what we actually mean to say is not what the other preside.... why do this happen??? I also don't have the answer & worst still it happen to me yesterday & I feel like an atomic bomb have landed in my whole perfect world ... I'm still trying to digest ,what on earth are my friend trying to imply.... to my dearest friend I hope s/he, know who I'm talking about, this is how I feel about what happen yesterday:-

"why is it that whenever you hurt me, even tho I know you are wrong, but I'm the one who always feel like I 'm the one at fault" I have NOT done anything to hurt you......

Anyhow I would like to talk about diabetes, I have been diagnose as a person intolerant of sugar, so I have to beware on what I eat esp those sweets things & my director, 1 person who always impact my life is also a diabetes... to all my friends out there please beware this sickness is not hereditary but can be obtain if you are not careful on your diet... best is to avoid all the frizz drinks & you need to exercise at least 30min per day.........

3 comments:

kaptenkeirin said...

Assalamualaikum...

Atashi:- FID DESU said...

Ya... adik kecil Shah?? Mualaikum salam........
Berbuka menu apa hari ni??

terrarosa said...

kak fid...
selamat hari raya puasa...
w/pun puasa la ni tak pernah cukup sebulan..keh..keh...keh...

tahun ni .. saya dah siapkan semua persediaan mcm biskut...ada yg beli..ada yg buat..tapi kakak terra yg buat hehe... baju , kasut , beg , tudung dah ader semua , yg adik2pun dak clear...
zakat plak nak bayar minggu depan... bunga api ??
dah ader banyak ni...he..heh.ee
apapun.. tahniah kepada kita berdua...bersama2 adik syah sebab masih lagi bersama tuk sambut raya bagi tahun ke 2 kita berkenalan...
macam mana saya bleh masuk komen ni...
nanti saya citer kat blog

salam sayang
- terra

aRcHiVe