MY ALL TIME FAV SONG - & I LOVE U SO

December 10, 2007

December-December

Wa... wa... wa.. December is the month full of memories, last year the worst hit flooded area were in Kota Tinggi, Johor. My house were not affected by my staff's wedding were postpone for 2weeks, our factory were badly affected due to our sub-con were in Kota Tinggi, supply can't come to our factory it was a total stand still. I were stuck for 1day in the factory the road & H/W back to home were flooded.
Our staffs from Japan had a wonderful experience Kitahara-san & Hara-san they had to take a boat ride from Kota Tinggi to reach Johor Bahru (i would publsih the photo if I had it with me, but it was deleted) & now they are here again, we had a heart felt laugh just now, I told them when ever they come it's sure will rain... I'm stuck in the office again due to rain...

No comments:

aRcHiVe