MY ALL TIME FAV SONG - & I LOVE U SO

February 12, 2008

My Aunt

My aunty pass away peacefully last Saturday,al-fateha to her & may she RIP

The funny thing is I were needed to open the factory & not in my "baju kurung" i went straight to my aunt hse in Kempas.
Requesting my mom & elder brother to bring in my "Arbaya" guess what my bro said after giving me the "Arbaya" "O baju adik Harry Potter ni lah Arbaya"

After the funeral I realize how fortunate all of us are, my aunt is a muslim convert, my paternal grandmom & so is my grandmom&father from my dad side all are also from a convert decendent but all off us comes out okay as all of us from us from my cousin, their sons & daughter were around to recite the "Yasin" for her.. i sometime wonder why now most people don't want to be close to "Allah" since "Allah" is only solace that you can find. I myself feel so very great each time after performing the "solat"...

1 comment:

terrarosa said...

takziah dari saya kf...
mak sedara saya, (adik arwah ayah) baru lepas operate breast cancer , dia dok sorang2 jer ,memandangkan 2orang anak dia kijer kat KL...
banyak andaian yg boleh dibuat disini ,
namun saya tetap berdoa agar suatu ketika nanti , kita juga diberi pertolongan apabila berada di dalam kesusahan dan kalau boleh , kita juga tak akan menyusahkan orang lain apabila berada dihujung nyawa... InsyaAllah.. Allah akan memudahkan segala urusan kita di atas dunia ini.

aRcHiVe