MY ALL TIME FAV SONG - & I LOVE U SO

March 24, 2008

Offer

Sorry guys, bz with work lately, now still bz & just came back from viewing GM new house..This GM he's expecting his wife best friend to help him look for the house & today we have view 12appt unit...whew & finally it were decided by today.

I got a new offer to work for an American firm & I think I will be going eventho it's against my principle.. any how cross your finger I will get this job. Shah if I do then there will be many more dvd in store for you, Terra let me think of others present for you too...

So happy holidays

4 comments:

asuhara sue said...

hajimi maste!

gambate kudasai neh!

Atashi:- FID DESU said...

Asuhara-san

yoroshiku onegaishimasu.......

asuhara sue said...

asuhara letak fid under my tomodaci list ya?

terrarosa said...

:)
:D
:P

thank 4 da present...
and the coming present ha..h.a.ha...
kf ni buat saya terkezuttt jer..
bulan 3 dapat hadiah ? raya lambat lagi , birthday plak dalam minggu raya tu hee.he..he..
dah lama kf nak tukat tempat kerja , mungkin inilah masa yg sesuai untuk melakukannya...
the turning point !!
mungkin dapat pulak jumpa dengan pekerja2 ala Tom Cruise , Johnie Dep , brat Pitt pun ok ...
saya suka adik beradik , Supernatural sammy gan Dean.... eh..ehe... Keanu reeve pun ok :D

aRcHiVe