MY ALL TIME FAV SONG - & I LOVE U SO

April 1, 2008

MD-MD, DIRECTOR-DIRECTOR

Wa! my MD really done it today, calling me all the way from Fukuoka, Japan, SAGA factory. He want me to forward him with the payroll, expenses & rental report by 1hrs to be email to him... URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....

Director pulak buat2 improvement lupa nak tabel out during the meeting alasan nya "Eh! kenapa awak tak INGAT kan saya??" URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

Director Japan plk semalam pindah rumah baru tak tau mana SUIS LAMPU " Nafida-san where are you?? r u around permas jaya area, which suis is which at my new appt??" & I have to make a stop at his house yesterday evening at about 7.45pm -8.pm lepas tu balik H/W kat rumah JAM & ada org tak faham URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

To make the mater worst, yesterday kena stay back lambat sebab kerja banyak... pastu Dir jepun tele lagi "Nafida-san, you now where? in office?? if you come back please show me how to open my door??"" URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..

2 comments:

asuhara sue said...

u r honnntooo VVIP huh KF chan?

Atashi:- FID DESU said...

asuhara,

Can call me onie-chan.. kat sini semua panggil onie-chan....

aRcHiVe