MY ALL TIME FAV SONG - & I LOVE U SO

June 26, 2008

TOO TIRED

Every week from Tue- Fri I'm swamp with work & I get too tired with it urghhhhhh ...

Is there any other ways to make money without getting tired?

Some people says you need to enjoy your work, in order NOT to get tired, but I'm tired of the people surrounding the work, not with the work itself. Sometimes correction most of the time the Bosses are not fussy but their assistant are..hem!!!! !@#$ wish I could kick them !@#$

Only consolation this week Isha is coming for a week ha3 I get to disturb/sakat her ha3..
"jaga Isha, Tok Mummy kacau lagi sampai Isha nangis" ha3....

2 comments:

asuhara sue said...

ni-chan ni marah tahap gaban tu...kikiki...
sabar yek!

Atashi:- FID DESU said...

Assu,

Bukannya tahap gaban aje ni dah tak tahu tahap apa agaknya tahap ULTRAMAN PUNYA RAKSAKSA ni .. ha3..

Lagi 1 paling menyampah org yg suka buang rokok or meludah di luar tingkap kereta or lorry.. wa wa berapa kali dah terkena ni dgn putong rokok...

aRcHiVe