MY ALL TIME FAV SONG - & I LOVE U SO

August 11, 2008

AUGUST


Don't know why but come Aug, I will miss & think about my dad so very much.. dad's birthday is on 12Aug, wonder what will he be if he is still alive??
My dad pass away in an accident 10years back & my greatest regret is that he's not able to enjoy the reap my success, till today I will weep in silence when I think about this...
To all of you out there who are still with parents, do treasure them deeply as without them who are we??I really do salute the Japs they really take care of their parents, my MD himself sacrifice his wife & children are back in Tokyo to look after their parents while he is alone here for about 15years already.... (Great sacrifice from someone who is still young right? my MD is only 40)
Aug is also our nation birthday, we should also think deep in our thought where are we now.. where are we heading & are we truly independent?
I will not be around for sometime... to all my frenz out there stay cool, happy & cheers always...

No comments:

aRcHiVe