MY ALL TIME FAV SONG - & I LOVE U SO

November 20, 2008

Something to provoke your thought

By having the aim clearly in your mind, you can take the next move following the correct direction which in turns makes you face fewer obstacles on the path of achieving your goal. As a matter of fact, being aimless or too ambitious can hinder us from progressing to achieve our goals and also if it is too impractical, we might end up accomplishing nothing

Story:
One day, father brought his three sons and went hunting for rabbits in the wood. After reaching the destination, when they were prepare and about to begin hunting, suddenly father threw a question to the sons:

“WHAT DO YOU SEE??”

The eldest son answered: “I see our guns which we are holing, the rabbits that are hopping on the grass, and a vast view of then wood.”

Father shook his head and said: "Wrong.”

The answer which the second son answer was : “I see my father, my brothers, guns, rabbits and the boundless view of the wood.”

Father shook his head again and said: "Wrong.”

And the youngest son answered: “I see only the rabbits.”

Father immediately said : “That’s right!”

No comments:

aRcHiVe