MY ALL TIME FAV SONG - & I LOVE U SO

August 31, 2009

ZETTAI AKIRAMENAI

I belive most of my friends & likewise me are born, years after Malaysia gain its independance.
Tomorrow our nation celebrate its 52nd independance day.
Our country have prosper under the Great Prime Minister Mahatir Mohamad.
But where are we as an INIDIVIDUAL?? We,it’s citizen.
Have we prosper?? Can we say we have prosper, when we still need FOREIGN LABOUR, in our production line, wash our car or even take care of our children??
So what have we done?? Create more havoc, finger pointing who is wrong or thumb up on who is right??by actual fact the line between right & wrong is very thin..
How I wish, my fellow Malaysian to be at least the same par with my working Master.Working for foreign, since I started my working life, have made me learn to appriciate life, cherris what my Country have given me and in return what I have to give back to my Nation.
But I alone COULD NOT fight this battle, so my fellow friends lets us change our mind set, move forward to make this country of ours a better place. BE THE VERY BEST. ZETTAI AKIRAMENAI TOMODACHI!!!!!

No comments:

aRcHiVe