MY ALL TIME FAV SONG - & I LOVE U SO

December 24, 2011

Shin Nian Omedetto

hem..times fles really fast..
we will be welcoming 2012 in few days time...
it's time to reflect what hv gone wrong , how do we over come it & how not to let it happen in near future..so by fact history is important ...knp plk history ni tak di ajar lg kat sekolah rupanya...
for me, toward the end of the year my biggest challenge was to move on, out of my comfort zone & try new things...at 40 this is a big steps & i wish i have done it sooner.. perhaps dgn rezeki ALLAH SWT i get a much more better chance in 2012 & realize my dreams to be in korea to meet my fav star JO INSUNG  & SO JISUB.....

2 comments:

محمد رازيق said...

inshaallah, moga dipermudahkan. salm kenal. free2 jmput singgah blog sy.

Usagi said...

yoi o toshi o
rainen mo yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

aRcHiVe